[erlang-questions] erlang-questions Digest, Vol 24, Issue 15

John Haugeland stonecypher@REDACTED
Tue May 5 18:30:09 CEST 2009

I am working on an EEP for a mechanism.  It is not yet ready for public
consumption, but if you're curious, grab scutil from http://scutil.com/ and
look in /erl/eep/ .  I'm hoping to have significant content within the next
several days.  Right now it's just boilerplate and justification; the
technical stuff should start going in after work today or tomorrow.

--
---
GuaranteedVPS.com - bandwidth commitments and root starting from $12.98/mo