[erlang-questions] erlang:send_after accuracy on os x

Rob Elsner thatsnotright@REDACTED
Tue May 5 05:22:46 CEST 2009

Sergej,

Linux does have the problem, but it's slightly more accurate at times.
 I've done a lot of experimenting with timers in Erlang, and the best
I've come up with is a linked-in driver to expose the Linux timer_fd
interface.  I have some code I'm going to post on GIT here in the
future which encapsulates this.

Rob