[erlang-questions] how to clean the erlang console

Richard Andrews bbmaj7@REDACTED
Mon May 4 13:50:42 CEST 2009

> i want to clean the erlang cosole.and want to position the cursor
> to the top left hand cornet of the console.I went trough the c
> module on erlang but still i cudnt find a way to clear the screen.
> can anybody let me know hw to clean the erlang screen.

This is not really an erlang question. Console implementations differ in their control codes.
You
need to understand your console and use erlang to write the correct
control character sequence to clear the display area. You could study
something like "top" to find out what it does.

Maybe there is an erlang equivalent of the curses library.

--
  Rich

      Enjoy a better web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now.