[erlang-questions] A couple of design questions

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Sat Mar 28 17:16:31 CET 2009

The gen_server refactor went pretty smoothly. I has again improved the
sanity of my code (and pushed up to github).

Right now, gx is down to one UI instance per module temporarily, as
I've chosen to use ?MODULE to register the server, but that's just a
wrinkle.

What was a surprise to me was that the WX events appeared in
handle_info rather than handle_cast. You learn something new every
day :)

Thanks, to both Mats and Ulf for the timely and very useful input on
this.

Regards,
Steve