[erlang-questions] Is there a mature xmpp cllient for erlang?

Kevin A. Smith kevin@REDACTED
Thu Mar 26 13:58:50 CET 2009

This is the primary reason why I started writing natter while I was at
Engine Yard. There's no good XMPP client library for Erlang ATM.

There's a lot of work still to be done -- natter doesn't have presence
support for example -- but I'm interested in collaborating with
interested folks to bring it up to speed.

--Kevin