[erlang-questions] How do I remove pcre from my src?

Matt Williamson dawsdesign@REDACTED
Thu Mar 26 23:25:09 CET 2009

I'm trying to install erlang on the iPhone using the build tools on it. I
can run configure successfully with a little hacking, but when it goes to
compile pcre_exec.c, it sucks up all the memory and the iPhone reboots.

I tried a freebsd trick where you hack the makefile to look at include dirs
first, but it didn't work (maybe I don't have the correct version of pcre
already installed).

Any suggestions on how to make pcre work or remove it from the build? I can
live without regex in erl.

Thanks!

Matt