[erlang-questions] Is there a mature xmpp cllient for erlang?

Kirk Bateman kirk.bateman@REDACTED
Wed Mar 25 17:56:52 CET 2009

As far as I remember it was only a matter of grabbing the newer xmlstream
code from an ejabberd source distro and rebuilding jabberlang using that. I
think I had it working with 2.0.1

Hope that is partially helpful

Cheers

Kirk