[erlang-questions] How do you transform a record properly?

Rob Charlton rob.charlton@REDACTED
Wed Mar 25 16:19:44 CET 2009

Actually, disregard that - I ended up with a table full of
#rate_dest_new records, so I had to do another transform back to #rate_dest!

I agree with Bengt - you're doing it the right way :)

Cheers

Rob