[erlang-questions] inets:httpd in 13a

Joe Williams joe@REDACTED
Sun Mar 22 03:51:59 CET 2009

I seem to be having a couple issues with inets:httpd in 13a. Here's what
I am seeing:

> {ok, Pid} = inets:start(httpd, [{port, 4000}, {server_name,
> "httpd_test"}, {server_root, "/tmp"}, {document_root,
> "/opt/inets/htdocs"}, {bind_address, "0.0.0.0"}]).
> ** exception error: no match of right hand side value {error,nxdomain}

Putting a real address in the bind_address property or "localhost" does
not work either. However using {bind_address, any} works properly in
13a. In 12b-5 the above works properly.

Is this a bug or has there been a change to the API?

Thanks.

-Joe

--
Name: Joseph A. Williams