[erlang-questions] relative path? in inets httpd.conf

Roland Braito r.b.lists@REDACTED
Fri Mar 20 13:11:50 CET 2009

Hello All,

sorry if this is a FAQ, but i didn't find it anywhere...

is there a way to specify a path relative to the erlang/lib directory in the inets httpd.conf file?

I'm trying to make a config file which can be relocated, specifically through building a new target system for a webserver based app, which i can give to my client so they can run it with minimal fuss...

Thanks,
Roland
--
Aufgepasst: Sind Ihre Daten beim Online-Banking auch optimal geschützt?
Jetzt absichern: https://homebanking.gmx.net/?mc=mail@footer.hb