[erlang-questions] Hillarious(IMO) new "marketing" video for erlang...munctional programming

Peter Lund erlang@REDACTED
Fri Mar 13 14:43:28 CET 2009

I thought it was funny. :)

I smelled quite a bit of envy in the video from someone that probably do
not understand erlang completely, but that probably have heard quite a
lot about erlang from others.

Must be a good sign that there seems to be a lot of "talk" about erlang
out there in the rest of the programming community.

/Peter