[erlang-questions] clarify: Erlang eXchange London - June 2009

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Tue Mar 10 18:22:50 CET 2009

Andreas Hillqvist wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Will there be an Erlang eXchange in London - June 2009 as stated on
> http://www.erlang-exchange.com?
>     Erlang eXchange London - June 2009
>     The next Erlang eXchange in London will be held in June 2009.
>     More information will follow soon, but if you would like us to
> keep you up to date,
>     please sign up for our mailing list, and we'll send you monthly updates.
>
> It's time for me to plan my vacation time and it would help to know at
> least which week Erlang eXchange will be held in London.

Hi,

The Erlang Exchange will be replaced by the Erlang Factory,
and the dates for the London conference are:

University: June 22nd - June 24th
Conference: June 25th - June 26th

Keep watching http://www.erlang-factory.com

The details for the London conference will come up in
a few days. Meanwhile, you can perhaps explore the
details of the Bay Area Erlang Factory April 30 - May 1.

BR,
Ulf W
--
Ulf Wiger