[erlang-questions] examples for erlang with joins

Hubert Plociniczak hubert.plociniczak@REDACTED
Mon Mar 9 14:08:22 CET 2009

Message {test, test1, test2} is first in the message. foo is second.
Similarly as in original receive I take the newest message and check if only
with this message I can satisfy any of the joins.
If that is not possible, then I go the next message and check if any of the
joins can be satisfied using the new message (and all previous ones).
Since {test, test1, test2} already satisfies one of the joins, then I fire
it immediately and do not look at what else is in the message
after {test, test1, test2} (though I might obviously look at it in the
future, if I have any receive constructs afterwards).

I hope that helps.