[erlang-questions] Should I use wait_for_tables/2 right after creating tables?

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Mon Mar 9 10:08:08 CET 2009

No you don't need to wait_for_tables after creating them.
and no you don't need to wait for the schema table change_config.
You have to wait for the other tables though.

/Dan