[erlang-questions] Erlang module for command line interfaces?

cayle.spandon@REDACTED cayle.spandon@REDACTED
Fri Mar 6 14:01:36 CET 2009

Is there an Erlang module which allows me to implement an interactive
command line interface (CLI) for a networking protocol? The CLI would be
used both for configuration ("config commands") and status reporting ("show
commands").

I guess am looking to something similar to what Tail-f Systems provides,
except it needs to be free / open source and I don't need the netconf part
of it for now, just the CLI part.

If no such "CLI module" is available, what is the "Erlang way" of
configuration and status reporting for stand-alone daemons written in
Erlang?