[erlang-questions] Executing concurrently

ryeguy ryeguy1@REDACTED
Tue Mar 3 15:33:54 CET 2009

He is saying that he only wants one process to be able to call his fun
at a time. In the event that 2 processes attempt to execute the fun at
the same time, one of them will fail while the other one works as
normal.