AW: [erlang-questions] When does xmerl handles unicode_char()

Roessner, Silvester silvester.roessner@REDACTED
Tue Jun 30 11:25:50 CEST 2009

> This message is intended for a particular addressee only and
may contain business or company secrets. If you have received
this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the
message immediately. Any use of this email, including saving,
publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message
or the contents is not permitted.