[erlang-questions] NonBlocking TCP Server

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Sun Jun 28 15:14:47 CEST 2009

I just tried this implementation with the latest version of Erlang and
found no issues.  What TCP client were you using?  Perhaps you were
using telnet and didn't change the echo server's options to {packet, 0}
instead of {packet, 2} in tutorial?

Serge