Openssl and Erlang Crypto.

G.S. corticalcomputer@REDACTED
Sat Jun 27 03:46:21 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,

Can someone who's knowledgeable in both the Crypto module and the OpenSSL by
any chance know how to:
1. First encrypt some text in OpenSSL but staying within Erlang (thus
through os:cmd(...)), then Decrypt it using the Crypto module.
2. First encrypt some text in Crypto module and then decrypt in OpenSSL (but
without leaving Erlang, thus only through os:cmd(...)).

Thank you.
p.s. I can Encrypt and Decrypt through simple cmd using OpenSSL, but I need
a way to do this without leaving Erlang.