[erlang-questions] gen_leader

Andrew Thompson andrew@REDACTED
Thu Jun 25 18:07:02 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 11:47:28AM +0200, wde wrote:
> Thank you for your comments and the github link.

At least some of your concerns have been addressed by the github
project. I'd encourage you to look at the different versions (I still
haven't had time to evaluate the changes on the powerset version) and
then rework your changes to apply on the hanssv+serge version if they're
still applicable. My colleague is currently working on netsplit recovery
support for gen_leader, since apparently it doesn't handle it too well
right now, but that's not done yet.

Also, both Dave and I independently added dynamic workers support,
but neither version has been merged into the hanssv version because
they're more invasive.

Basicially we're all pretty busy with other things it seems, but I'd be
happy to look at your changes and at least merge them into my fork if
they pass muster :)

Andrew