[erlang-questions] [ANN] neotoma, a PEG/packrat library for Erlang

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Tue Jun 23 15:35:29 CEST 2009

Sean,

I did not get around to reading the source code just yet!!
I hope that I never have to read the code ;-)

Anyway, I have been in contact with Jeff with the intention of updating his
package and get it released as a open source package, but got caught up in
other things... but I have added a few functions that I needed to solve a
particular parser problem.

I will now switch my parser to your library and check if the minor additions
I made to Jeff's wonderful module are things to pass on to you - I doubt
that, but you never know.

Cheers,
Torben

--