What is the best software development platform to use when working with Erlang?

G.S. corticalcomputer@REDACTED
Thu Jun 18 00:34:58 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,

Is Eclipse the best SDE to use? I usually don't bother using anything other
than a simple text editor with a highlighter since I can keep my code in my
head, and even when debugging I can just work my way through the logic to
find the errors I'm seeing even with 10k+ lines of code systems. But I'll
have to begin working with someone else's code in a while, and it will most
likely be over 25k lines of code, so I'll need something more robust. Anyone
suggest anything other than Eclipse with the Erlang plug-in?

Regards,
-Gene