[erlang-questions] Analysing an Erlang file

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Wed Jun 17 00:00:46 CEST 2009

Thanks to both Christian and Ricard for pointing out the epp_dodger module -
it has exactly what I need!

I have been reading the erl_syntax documentation and it is definitely what I
need to use... I just couldn't get started.

Cheers,
Torben

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/torbenhoffmann