[erlang-questions] Re: erlang2facebook friends_get does not work

Bryan Fink bryan.fink@REDACTED
Sat Jun 13 14:35:05 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 11:29 PM, ssroy<ssroy1979@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi Bryan thanks for your help. I figured out my issues. Yesterday I
> had created a module called http in my own directory because of which
> there was conflict with the inets http module. I renamed my module to
> myhttp and that fixed the issue.

Yep, that would do it.  A tool to keep in your back pocket for next
time is code:which/1.  "code:which(http)." would have shown the path
your own http beam, instead of the path to the inets version.
"http:module_info()." may have also clued you in.

-Bryan