bug in http client?

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Tue Jun 9 19:49:13 CEST 2009

I would tentatively claim a bug as http client does not shut down the
handlers when told to, e.g. in httpc_manager:terminate/2 which gets
triggered with inets:stop(httpc, <profile>).

%%--------------------------------------------------------------------
%% Function: terminate(Reason, State) -> _  (ignored by gen_server)
%%--------------------------------------------------------------------
terminate(_, State) ->
     http_cookie:close_cookie_db(State#state.cookie_db),
     ets:delete(State#state.session_db),
     ets:delete(State#state.handler_db).

My hunch is that httpc_manager needs to iterate through the handler
database and shut down the individual handlers. Is this a bug?

	Thanks, Joel

---
Mac hacker with a performance bent
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelreymont