Distel

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo@REDACTED
Thu Jun 4 19:21:50 CEST 2009

The situation is the following:

a) If I start the Erlang shell, start Emacs and do 'C-c C-d w' on Emacs
everything blocks. After that if I try to run distel:who_calls/3 from the
Erlang node Emacs is connecting to, it also blocks.

b) If I start the Erlang shell from scratch (i.e. without a previous
interaction with Emacs) and call distel:who_calls/3 everything works. Also,
if after running this function I start Emacs and do 'C-c C-d w' it also
works.

Maybe the problem is not in Erlang but in this version of Emacs, because I
was using Erlang R12B-5 with Ubuntu Intrepid and I'm using Erlang R13B with
Ubuntu Jaunty. The problem seems to be related to the initialization phase
of Distel.

What can I do to give you more information of what is happening within
Emacs?