Distel

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo@REDACTED
Thu Jun 4 18:21:21 CEST 2009

Whenever I press C-c C-d w to get the list of callers for a specific
function the request is sent to the Erlang node but Distel on Emacs is
apparently not receiving any response. The trace I see on Emacs is the
following:

distel_20432@REDACTED 3 0 0] [call code ensure_loaded (distel) [TYPE erl-pid
distel_20432@REDACTED 1 0 0]]]
>> REG_SEND: [TYPE erl-pid distel_20432@REDACTED 2 0 0] rex [[TYPE erl-pid
distel_20432@REDACTED 2 0 0] [call distel rpc_entry (distel who_calls
(pbx_json encode_api_reply 1)) [TYPE erl-pid distel_20432@REDACTED 1 0 0]]]
<< SEND: [TYPE erl-pid distel_20432@REDACTED 3 0 0] [rex [module distel]]

The different versions of the software involved are:

Ubuntu Linux 9.04 (amd64)
Erlang R13B
Emacs 23.0.91.1 (from the emacs-snapshot package)
Distel (from SVN trunk)

Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide you.