[erlang-questions] erlang improvement - objective c (or smalltalk) syntax

David Mercer dmercer@REDACTED
Thu Jun 4 16:11:47 CEST 2009

> I recommend an approach where all exported functions have typespecs
> and that the possibility to
> assign a Mnemonic name to each function-argument is used.

I agree.  And I also think typespecs should be allowed to be recursive.
E.g.:

	-type t1() :: {t1, t2()}.
	-type t2() :: {t2, t1()} | t2.

This doesn't work currently.  Is there a restriction in the static analyzer
that makes these types of structures intractable?