[erlang-questions] Getting a strange error: *** ERROR: Shell process terminated! ***

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Thu Jun 4 14:41:16 CEST 2009

A quick guess is that your module name is the same as an already existing module
used by the shell.

With c(module_name) you produced a module_name.beam file in the
current directory.
If you start Erlang in the same directory again it will load this
module instead of the module
with the same name supposed to be used for the shell operation.

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP Ericsson