[erlang-questions] New IRC Channel: #erlang-otp

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Wed Jul 29 23:34:35 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 11:24 PM, Kevin A.
Smith<kevin@REDACTED> wrote:
> * Have an Erlang question you need answered quick?
>
> * Wishing you had a friendly place to hang out online with other Erlangers?
>
> * Tired of either the silence or trolling on #erlang?

What's the motivation?
Is #erlang owned by someone else and we can't control moderation?
Or is that we wanted to have second and different channel?

> If you answered yes to any of these consider hanging out in #erlang-otp, the
> friendly Erlang IRC channel. Erlang newbies are especially welcome!

#erlang-otp on freenode (irc.freenode.net)

before anyone asks :)