[erlang-questions] Why doesn't ssh module start crypto module?

Robert Raschke rtrlists@REDACTED
Tue Jul 7 15:39:52 CEST 2009

Also note that if you build an OTP release, then the boot script usually
takes care of starting all your applications in the right order. If you're
not using releases, then you need to do that yourself.

Robby