[erlang-questions] Mumps M/DB and M/DBX

Andrew buricchio@REDACTED
Sun Jul 5 00:04:06 CEST 2009

Hi,
MUMPS is very powerful. We use it in conjunction with Erlang.
Architecture is {Web application -> Erlang middleware -> MUMPS}. In
fact, we use MUMPS from Intersystems Cache DB, but it is quite the same
as GT.M. I can't remember any cons, it really save much time for us.
Both MUMPS (especially Cache) and Erlang complement each other quite
well. Perhaps, you have more concrete questions?

Andrew