[erlang-questions] "Erlang as a First Language" -- crazy? or just stupid?

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Mon Dec 28 02:09:25 CET 2009

2009/12/28 egarrulo <egarrulo@REDACTED>

> I do agree wholeheartedly (that's why I cannot stand Eclipse). Let's just
> not forget we all started bicycling with training wheels, and crawled before
> walking (again, that's why I've suggested Emacs as IDE).

While I most likely crawled before walking (can't remember myself) I never
had training wheels on my first bicycle. It worked quite well but it did
make stopping "interesting" until I was tall enough to reach the ground. :-)

Robert