[erlang-questions] Common Test questions

Vasilij Savin vasilij.savin@REDACTED
Sat Dec 26 12:42:05 CET 2009

Greetings,

I can not answer first one. Though if I recall correctly, you need to run CT
on node under test, or have ssh access to shuttle or something like that.

However, answer to second question is to put that function in
after_test_case function. Then it is guaranteed to be called after every
test case. It is worth mentioning "that after_" prefixed functions are
usually expected to perform clean up, not perform testing. Therefore such
solution could hinder later readability, unless it is well-documented.

Regards,
Vasilij Savin