[erlang-questions] Re: Erlide packageability (was Re: "Erlang as a First Language" -- crazy? or juststupid?)

Jarrod Roberson jarrod@REDACTED
Wed Dec 23 19:00:55 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Vance Shipley <vances@REDACTED> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 12:45:51PM -0500, Jarrod Roberson wrote:
> }  so all the people that I used to work with that used Windows Notepad
> }  exclusively to do Java development are productivity GODS in your
> opinion?
>
> At least they knew what they were doing.
>
> --
>         -Vance

if you call writing C code in Java knowing what they were doing, then they
did.
it was some of the most hideous anti-Java and anti-OO that I have ever seen.
I guess you want someone that only knows how to use a torch and a hammer to
work on your car as well?