[job] Erlang job in Paris

Vincent de Phily vincent.dephily@REDACTED
Tue Dec 22 20:54:32 CET 2009

Hello,

this job offer is from a company building telematics and connected navigation
devices. This is a well-established and fast-moving company, with a diversity
of exciting projects to work on.

We use Erlang/OTP as one of the cornerstones of our comunication platform,
where erlang's stability and scalability are very important. We are currently
moving on to add components like ejabberd, rabbitmq, and couchdb into the mix
alongside our in-house software.

The applicant should have good knowledge of OTP, network, servers, and general
enthusiasm for IT. The job is based in Paris (Villejuif), but working remotely
most of the time is possible.

Looking forward to receiving your CV in my mailbox (vincent.dephily@REDACTED
devices.fr).

Regards.

--
Vincent de Phily
Mobile Devices

Warning
This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of its
intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential, subject
to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or
distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
vincent.dephily@REDACTED and do not necessarily represent those of
the
company. Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility
for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.