[erlang-questions] Imagemagick erlang port

Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti senthilkumar.peelikkampatti@REDACTED
Tue Dec 22 18:20:45 CET 2009

Thanks for the information, I am actually using port_command and it is
perfectly working for certain flow. I really wanted to do is call like
normal erlang module by sending Binary content and receieve the
converted binary response. It is kind of possible with IM convert tool
which supports stdin/stdout but not working in OS X or Windows. I also
raised this issue with another thread titled "open_port issue".
Currently I am using filesystem to store and retrieve the source and
converted as temporary workspace and actually I am storing the Data
into KV store. So it is kind of redundant for me to store/mange temp
workspace and my picture/photo size is not big enough to have tmp
workspace.
Also thanks for sharing GM. I am going to explore more and try to see
if it fits my requirement.

--
Regards,
Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti,