[erlang-questions] Re: Using match in guards

caio ariede caio.ariede@REDACTED
Tue Dec 22 16:48:05 CET 2009

The values {regex, Value} are generated through a syntax
transformation, with a grammar parsing. So, it's not possible to get
something like {regex, Value, foo, bar}.

I just need to check if it's a tuple and the first value is an atom
named "regex". The element/1 do this.

Thanks for concern :)

Caio Ariede
http://caioariede.com/