[erlang-questions] Re: Using match in guards

caio ariede caio.ariede@REDACTED
Tue Dec 22 12:58:10 CET 2009

Thanks for all replies, but I needed something *in guards*. (not S = {regex, _})

Is a very strict behavior, so just element(1, S) == regex _sugested by
Dale Harvey_, did the trick.

search(S) when element(1, S) == regex -> ...

Caio Ariede
http://caioariede.com/