Erlide packageability (was Re: "Erlang as a First Language" -- crazy? or juststupid?)

egarrulo egarrulo@REDACTED
Tue Dec 22 10:04:10 CET 2009

2009/12/22 Michael Turner <leap@REDACTED>

 "Eclipse as a First IDE" - pure madness? or just unadulterated idiocy?

Yes, THAT would be pure madness. I've never understood  that "IDE". Maybe
I'm not smart enough, however I don't know any developer who uses it on a
daily basis and knows how it works. I occasionally use it because I have to.
OTOH, I've not had any issues with Visual Studio, Borland's IDEs, Emacs; or
any other IDE I've just given a shot, for that matter.