[erlang-questions] Using Dialyzer on Ubuntu 9.10?

Lovei Laszlo lovei@REDACTED
Sat Dec 19 12:29:40 CET 2009

Kostis Sagonas írta:
> Lovei Laszlo wrote:
>>
>> Why does Dialyzer not support building plt from source code?
>
> It does.

That's great, how can I do that? "dialyzer --src --build_plt" says "Byte
code compiled with debug_info is needed to build the PLT" (at least
versions 1.9.2 and 2.1.0).

> But I doubt that the Ubuntu erlang package includes the source
> code for libs.

Well, it doesn't, but at least there is a separate erlang-src package
which contains all the sources. (So much for preserving disk
space/bandwidth by excluding debug_info...)

Laszlo