[erlang-questions] Web Sockets on Yaws/ewgi

Zoltan Lajos Kis kiszl@REDACTED
Sat Dec 19 10:55:25 CET 2009

Hi Davide,

May I ask you what is the reason of not using Erlang records in ewgi?
You seem to be reimplementing record handling there on purpose.
Using records would render most of your getter/setter macros and
functions unnecessary saving you a few hundred lines of code.
Also the API would be much more straightforward to use. At least for me :).

Regards,
Zoltan.