[erlang-questions] Parallel Make in OTP

Jayson Vantuyl kagato@REDACTED
Thu Dec 17 17:21:45 CET 2009

Regardless of what make we use, it would be really handy to get dependency generation in the compiler.  For example, gcc has a -M option that will create a .d file, containing a Make compatible list of dependencies.  This is one of the main problems I have generating proper Makefiles, as it's not easy to determine which .hrl files are included, especially when you're playing with the LIBDIR (which I do).