[erlang-questions] erlang emacs mode question

Dale Harvey dale@REDACTED
Tue Dec 15 19:13:12 CET 2009

while people are mentioning feature requests, I would love to be able to
make
-spec( not quite as visually distracting/prominent as they are now

but thanks for the work, Ive been using erlware mode for a while now, would
love to see it get folder back in to core erlang