[erlang-questions] erlang emacs mode question

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Tue Dec 15 14:48:05 CET 2009

I'd missed this. Seems to work very nicely apart from a bug in func9 -
tab on the commented line indents
like this:

func9(Term, [${|T]) ->
	     % above should be highlighted correctly
	     % all function body lines should not indent further on tab
	     T.

And not like this: