[erlang-questions] Avoiding a bottleneck (nitrogen+yaws, app logic, couchbeam+couchdb)

Vasilij Savin vasilij.savin@REDACTED
Mon Dec 14 20:21:51 CET 2009

Greetings,

We expect proper response and do not return PID back. Command looks like
this
RequesterPID ! {response, ResponseData}

where ResponseData is record sent.

Regards,