[erlang-questions] Help with erl_parse / epp

Jacob Vorreuter jacob.vorreuter@REDACTED
Thu Dec 10 17:52:21 CET 2009

Yes, erl_pp:form/1 expects a single form as its input.  Once the source code
is tokenized it is easy to group the tokens into forms.  Every form ends
with the {dot, LINE} token.

Does that answer your question?

You can check out my EUC presentation if you're interested in this kind of
stuff: http://jacobvorreuter.com/hacking-erlang-at-euc-2009

Jake