[erlang-questions] web sockets almost working ....

Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti senthilkumar.peelikkampatti@REDACTED
Thu Dec 10 17:17:08 CET 2009

Perfect. Inherent nature of the Erlang (message passing and its
concurrency handling) is perfect fit for Websocket. Json would have
been easy without resorting to json modules if it is available as BIF
in erlang as you suggested earlier somewhere, nontheless it is not big
deal to provide json capability and we will certainly do it.
Thanks Joe.