[erlang-questions] web sockets almost working ....

Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti senthilkumar.peelikkampatti@REDACTED
Thu Dec 10 17:01:27 CET 2009

 Joe,
     Thanks for heads up. We are working on websocket and repository
 is setup at http://github.com/sendtopms/erlwebsockserver. Initial
 target is Mochiweb and we are planning for supporting other app
 servers like inet and yaws.

--Senthil

--
Regards,