[erlang-questions] web sockets almost working ....

Dmitry Belyaev rumata-estor@REDACTED
Thu Dec 10 16:51:00 CET 2009

If this feature worked through HTTP then server side would have to
extract message from HTTP packet. In example shown there was no games
with HTTP.

What about proxy servers, I hope they will be redesigned to let WS work.